I really like my new job, despite the kinks that need to be worked out. I am told by different people what a good job I am doing, and that means the world to me. Every time I start to get discouraged, God sends someone to brighten my day. Thank you.
On a different note:
I was at my parent's the other day and I was looking at their wedding album. This brought back so many memories. I was 12 when my mom married my step-dad. Being a a hormonal pre-teen at the time, I thought my world was crashing down around me. I not only did NOT want my mom to remarry, but In some twisted universe I wanted her to reconcile with my natural father. I also did NOT want to share my mom! Looking back now, that was one of the best things that ever happened in my life. We put my step-father through the wringer. But he made & makes my mother happy and still to this day he upholds his vow "for better or for worse." We put him through the worse part right away. After 2 girls going through their teenage years, he finally gets to enjoy the better part of that vow! We love you! ~D & D
No comments:
Post a Comment